Trials of the Spiderman Trials of the Spiderman

People are stupid

You're obviously a Spiderman fan, I'm not sure why people don't see this and continue attempting to correct you and point out stuff which was obviously done intentionally. Stupid stupid people.

Making of Zelda Movie Making of Zelda Movie

Pretty good

It was quite funny but i really detest the giant eyes style, its always pissed me off for some reason.

MetalMaverick responds:

Well I can't help you there, cuz that's just how I draw. Might I suggest working on that rage...

LOTR-Trailer LOTR-Trailer

looks pretty good

i look fowards to seeing the full thing.

-=His pride=- -=His pride=-

very good but...

you shouldnt be so up yourself all the time, people dont like people who compliment themselves all the time, your movies are still very good though

trouble in snes world fix trouble in snes world fix

It was very good

but i must ask one qquestion. WTF IS GOING ON!!!!! man that was so confusing :S. also where is kirby? he is the best nintendo character ever! KIRBY RULES!!!!

a goldiclock orange a goldiclock orange

I HATE YOU!!!!

YOURE SO MEAN!! LEAVE THE CLOCKS ALONE WANKER!!!!

Strawberry Clock VI Strawberry Clock VI

you guys are all such wankers

Heres these guys making quite good movies and trying to be nice to you and writing letters, trying to get you to stop being so horrible to them, and what do you do? BLAM BLAM BLAM!!! CLOCK CREW ARE GAY!! BLA BLA BLA!!! FUCK YOU you stupid cock suckers, leave the clock crew alone, anyway it was only strawberry clock who made really bad movies, loads of the stuff i see on the portal is much worse than the clock crews stuff

HEAT MAN 1 Complete Works HEAT MAN 1 Complete Works

it was pretty good

is it just me, or do all the mega man characters have really crap names megamean, heat man, cut man wow how imaginative

Unlocking Secrets Unlocking Secrets

that was relaly really good!

seriously this has to be one of the funniest things ive ever seen on newgrounds :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Agent Greene: 1.5 Agent Greene: 1.5

i liked it

it was very good for a first try, but can you tell me what that musics called, i need it for my flash movie

fugly responds:

Thanks buddy

I believe it's called Excalibur by FCB.
I haven't been able to locate it successfully on the net though - it's from a cd I've had for ages.